Service Management ERP Solutions
Drive value with service
These days, it’s not enough just to be more proactive in tracking and managing the performance of your service and maintenance organization efficiently. You need to create a fully-connected service organization that drives value across your entire enterprise.
Infor Service Management can help. Equipment-related service and maintenance organizations looking to balance customer satisfaction, resource utilization, and profitability get the only total aftermarket service solution that delivers fully integrated, robust, and scalable automated field service management. You’ll quickly adapt to continuing change and extend the benefits of automated field service operations to your entire organization—in the office or out in the field.
Infor Service Management helps companies like yours:
- Uncover new sales opportunities through collaboration and better customer relationship management.
- Increase revenue per technician by optimizing scheduling.
- Meet service level agreements and financial targets by better forecasting, planning, and optimizing spare parts management.
- Track resolution history throughout the equipment lifecycle.
- Manage costs within warranties and contractual agreements.
Infor Service Management helps companies like yours improve visibility, boost service performance management, increase revenue, and more proactively provide aftermarket services.
You’ll get the tools you need for a modern, fully-connected service organization, including:
- Customer service interaction management/call management
- Service performance management for generating and maintaining complex equipment records; mobile service entitlement management (contracts, warranties, and service policies);
- A web-based service order dashboard for providing visibility and control to dispatchers, supervisors, and customers;
- Mobile connectivity and service scheduling with complete field workforce management and workload forecasting capabilities, as well as a dynamic scheduling assistant.
- Electronic transactional capabilities, including Infor Warehouse Mobility and RFID for tracking key components and high value items.
You’ll better meet your customer goals, achieve better visibility into your performance, and improve collaboration across your enterprise to uncover new sources of revenue.