Acting as extensions of their customers’ engineering and manufacturing operations, fabricators must provide flexible capacity, continuous replenishment, collaborative designs and the ability to vertically integrate sourcing on a global basis. It’s imperative for fabricated metal manufacturers to strengthen customer service by creating a feeling of seamless extension with customers. To accomplish this across departments and among business partners, integrated processes and systems complement the manual workflows from design and product lifecycle management to after-sales service and customer relationship management.
Successful metal fabricators are close to their customers – designing the most effective manufacturing processes; meeting quantity, tolerance and material specifications; providing a full range of services from design to delivery. Many also profit from offering total outsourced management to service level agreements. Infor SyteLine integrates global sales, development, production, fulfillment and service management processes, and delivers bottom-line results.
Infor SyteLine integrated applications promote standards in day-to-day operating procedures, provide alerts when problems occur, and minimize the errors common to manual processes. This ERP software enables fabricators to take full advantage of business improvement opportunities like Internet-based sourcing, centralized procurement spending, capacity planning, and fulfillment visibility to realize bottom-line benefits: cost reductions and increased operational efficiencies.
ERP Software Solution for Metal Fabrication Industry
- Of particular interest to metal fabricators:
- Fully integrated Quality Management
- Satisfy customers, control costs, and improve processes
- Advanced Planning System (APS)
- Order driven ATP and CTP promising through distributed multi-site order management capabilities.
- Compliance management
- Stay ahead of documentation and certification requirements
- Integrated maintenance management with production planning and procurement
- Minimize equipment downtime, maintain highest calibration and manage tooling.
- Robust portal framework and self-service capabilities
- Online communication, document exchange and collaboration for great customer service.
- Customer release schedule handling (including Kanban signals) and release accounting
- Synchronize with customer requirements and changes, deliver on time
Infor SyteLine can manage many different types of manufacturing modes and processes-including Six Sigma and lean flow techniques-giving you greater control from start to finish.